We respect others' intellectual property, and thus we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) in order to assist with the protection of copyright. The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy.
"In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (""DMCA"")", if you believe your copyright is being infringed on the website, you must provide a written notice of such that includes the following:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the case of multiple infringement claims.
- Sufficiently specific information about the location of the material that is being claimed as infringing upon copyright to enable us to locate said material.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material has not been authorized by you the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent for the copyright owner and that all information in your written notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or that of an authorized representative.
Please note that if you fail to provide us with all of the information listed above, we will be unable to take action on your claim.
You may notify us of alleged copyright infringement through our contact form.
Please be advised that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing upon their copyright may be subject to liability under applicable law.
It is our firm policy to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be an infringement of another's copyright or is indicative of infringing activity according to facts or circumstances. The accounts of those who are repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, and access to infringing material will be disabled with all expediency in alignment with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
The website reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should check back on a regular basis to keep up to date on any such changes.